File a tax return

Begin or work with a current year return

Log in or create an account to begin or work with your current year return or extension.

Help with your current year return

If you have any questions pertaining to your tax filing, please refer to our Questions and Answers section.

Begin or work with a past year return

You can use to construct and your prior year tax return for you to submit to the IRS

The IRS Will Only Accept Paper Returns for prior year returns, but we are ready to help you construct your past year tax return

Past Year Tax Returns

File a 2019 tax return

File a 2018 tax return

Or, file any return after 1999

For 1998 tax year (1999 filing season) and before, please email the Taxman.